1. Titan Beetle Beetle: French Guiana and Brazil
2. Elephant Beetle Mexico, Venezuela
Interesting Facts: Elephant beetles adult life span is approximately one to three months.
3. Long-Legged Giant Katydids: Indonesia
Interesting Fact: reliable as the largest insect in the world.
4. Goliath beetle: Ghana, Ivory Coast / Equatorial Africa, Central and Eastern
Interesting Fact: They feed primarily on tree sap and fruits.
5. Cockroach Giant diggers: Australia
Interesting Fact: They are the largest cockroach in the world.
6. Profit – Profit giant camel: desert in the Middle East
Interesting Fact: Giant Camel Spider has even been found hiding in a sleeping bag soldier.
7. Giant Walking Stick: Many areas in the world
Interesting Fact: They are the world’s longest insect.
8: Giant Weta of New Zealand
Interesting Fact: They are one of the world’s heaviest insect. They can weigh heavy sparrow.
9 Giant Isopod: From the Gulf of Mexico
Interesting Fact: They do not eat Doritos.
10. Atlas Moth: South and Southeast Asia
Interesting facts: In India, Atlas moths are cultivated for silk.
11 Tarantula Hawk: Found almost entire World.
They are the state insect of New Mexico.
Interesting Fact: They eat tarantulas, that’s how they get their name.
12. Water Giant: Almost Worldwide
Interesting facts: In Thailand they are considered delicacies, and are often captured and collected with black lights.
13. Queen Alexandra’s Birdwing: Papua New Guinea
Interesting Fact: This is the largest butterfly in the world. The first specimen ever found was dropped by using the rifle.
14. Chinese Mantis: Worldwide
Interesting Facts: Originally from China, they were first introduced into North America around 1895 as a source of pest control.
15: Goliath. The Birds Eater , rain forest in South America
interesting fact: Women always have a partner, but sometimes it can end up eating their partners.
16. Japanese Giant Hornet: Japan
Interesting Fact: A Japanese Hornet disturbed will pursue a perceived threat to 3 miles. They kill, on average, 40 people every year. That’s more than other wild animals in Japan.